I love taking pictures, and I'm so grateful that this is something I get to do for you. It has literally been my dream since I was in 7th grade to run a creative business while working from home with my kiddos. A little more about me...
- Married to B, my side kick, and business partner -- he is the primary editor of studio photos.
- We have two awesome boys that keep us busy and having fun.
- I love coke zero and marshmallows -- Have you ever had a marshmallow coke zero? You should.
- I drink water too. Lots of it. With ice and a straw, please.
- I have my B.S. in Computer Graphics from Purdue (Boiler up!) and my M.S. Ed. in Educational Technology (also from Purdue!).
- Speaking of Purdue, I sell some licenced Purdue Prints in my little etsy shop just for fun.
- I started taking photos in 2007 when I was still in undergrad, and since then my little gig has grown. I love it!
- I'm insanely excited for our new studio space. We moved to Fishers, Indiana, and we finally have space to make it work. I am so excited to introduce it to you.